- Make a Christmas wreath and decorate with natural materials
- Open shelves in the kitchen
- Planning Example flower garden and seating area
- Painted black and white floral card
- Brown leather sofa in living room with fireplace
- Modern terrace design – 100 images and creative ideas.
- Stool yellow as color accents
- Unusual chair design made of carbon fibers by Alvaro Uribe
- Designer chair made of bamboo – sustainability and innovation of MOSO
- Modern house built in the garden with two trees of sentimental value
Creating a garden pond – original ideas for modern garden design
? Are you looking for new ideas on how to create a garden pond you're right - we show you 12 fantastic designs. Let yourself be inspired!
Creating a garden pond - quick tutorial for designing efficient garden
Before you decide on a specific spot in the garden, you must consider the following issues: the style of the pond / modern, rustic /. If you want to create a pool of modern garden, you can pour a concrete pool. river stones and a wooden deck around the pool are perfect for decoration. Garden ponds, hand country style should act to nature - large rocks at the edge of the pond, an irregular shape and lots of flowers and shrubs will define the rest of the garden pond. Trampolines are suitable for both contemporary and traditional pond - they are optically connect the region. The next step is to determine the location of the garden pond. Choose a flat area. If you are planning a koi pond, you need to know in advance if the koi fish love the shade or sun. Aquatic plants also have preferences, so it is important to find the right place in the garden. Create a sketch of your garden and mark the pond. Mark aquatic plants and all the features. Only then can you begin construction.
Creating a garden pond - decorating ideas
After creating the garden pond, you can also decorate. Rocks at the bottom of the pond are perfect for Feng Shui garden. Colorful mosaics are classic garden pond glamorous look. Organize water games - artificial waterfall sets the tone and the sound of water is soothing. Water lilies and bamboo give the garden an exotic look. See more inspiring ideas in the gallery below.
garden pond with water lilies
Small garden pond mosaic
Running water has a calming effect
concrete garden pond
Koi pond in the garden
Creating a garden pond
Rocks in the pond
Stepping stones in the garden