- Seating area in a fun, elegant combination of red tones and natural
- Luxury loft duplex apartment in Venice Beach offers high comfort
- Design House uses light as an essential element in
- Renovated house has a new modern look – the homemade project
- Luxury Villa Jardin del Sol concrete with beautiful sea views
- Chip Loft
- Use the attic in a small bathroom
- Hutch "Cube Gap" and colorful pillows in bright living room
- Double room for siblings
- 5 star hotel in Phuket, Thailand – the exotic Indigo Pearl Hotel
Creating a garden on a slope Ideas and optimal solutions for slope design
If you want to create your garden on a slope, you need to meet the challenges of nature. Put these frustrating slope in a dramatic accent with one of these clever ideas and enjoy an elegant garden on a hillside.
1 Creating a garden on a slope - slow water flow
Made terraces or wooden miniature horizontally across the slope to slow the flow of water.
2 Creating a garden on a slope - integrating water features or fountains
Landscaping - 100 photos, beautiful gardening ideas and styles
A waterfall is the best way to enjoy a hill. A steep slope is an opportunity to create a dramatic curtain of water.
3 Build a wall
Retaining walls daring architectural elements, creating an intimate and closed atmosphere. Climbers on the wall soften the hard lines and add color.
If a wall is not large enough, several terraces with walls between the two can be the right solution. A welcoming terrace is an ideal place to relax and forget the rest of your garden.
5 Replant all Slope
Plant roots are very effective to anchor loose soil on slopes. To decorate the entire slope with beautiful landscaping.
6 Building a wooden bridge
Turn a steep slope into space life by building a multi-level deck. The contrast between natural vegetation and a wooden deck is always striking.
7 Create a bold accent rocks
Groups of blocks in the ground. They anchor parts of the slope and add natural beauty.
8 Building a staircase
Wide steps on a steep slope is easier to install than those who climb quickly.
9 Create a stream
A slope is ideal for a small stream and several small waterfalls.
10th Exposing your favorite pot plants
Enjoy the height variation to display your favorite potted plants. Eye to eye the beautiful flowers would make more of an impression.