- Gift Ideas: Give Calendar and stationery for Christmas
- The best ideas for black and white living room
- Living Ideas: The design of the walls with paint
- The originality of this decorative vase brings variety to your home
- Frames in blue underline
- MVS reclining chairs: Vitra chairs allows sitting or lying
- Make walls with complementary colors
- Colored and white colored lanterns bistro furniture on balcony
- 53 Ideas chest – original designs that are incredibly practical
- Brown leather sofa
Favorite Sonia Saelens Deco
Today is Blog Sonia Sonia Saelens Deco was invited to share with you his favorite heart decoration.
Find below the inside it has selected readers For Interior.
I am very happy to share with you today, readers For Interior, one of my recent favorite! This is a house in Dalaro, near Stockholm. Although we find the whiteness and brightness of typical Nordic interiors, choosing neutral colors, painted in dull gray wall and the presence of antique furniture and frames also make me think of the heat and the sobriety of the Flemish style .
Here, the furniture and antique objects alongside Ikea furniture. Boards hung in the living room and the grounds cushions also provide a small side "cabinet of curiosities".
A nice mix that makes the gentle and peaceful atmosphere that creates the special charm of the whole. At the entrance, a gray and white checkerboard was painted directly on the floor and responds to subtle discrete pattern wallpaper. An original idea to remember!
Favorite Chiara Stella Home
Favorite: Apart from that . . .
A blue-gray Scandinavian interior.