- Apartment interior designer Mikel Irastorza
- Modern Japanese art – ceramic sculpture with organic shapes
- cans of tomato shades in the kitchen
- Abstract background with numbers printed
- Paint the walls – 21 creative wall templates, including instructions.
- Modern indoor climbing center in Canada offers fun for all the climbing
- Kitchen cabinet with hood
- Sleeping in the Wild
- Overgrown vegetation veranda
- Carpet as the section of space
Favorite Sonia Saelens Deco
Today is Blog Sonia Sonia Saelens Deco was invited to share with you his favorite heart decoration.
Find below the inside it has selected readers For Interior.
I am very happy to share with you today, readers For Interior, one of my recent favorite! This is a house in Dalaro, near Stockholm. Although we find the whiteness and brightness of typical Nordic interiors, choosing neutral colors, painted in dull gray wall and the presence of antique furniture and frames also make me think of the heat and the sobriety of the Flemish style .
Here, the furniture and antique objects alongside Ikea furniture. Boards hung in the living room and the grounds cushions also provide a small side "cabinet of curiosities".
A nice mix that makes the gentle and peaceful atmosphere that creates the special charm of the whole. At the entrance, a gray and white checkerboard was painted directly on the floor and responds to subtle discrete pattern wallpaper. An original idea to remember!
Favorite Chiara Stella Home
Favorite: Apart from that . . .
A blue-gray Scandinavian interior.