- Rose bedside lamps splashes of color
- Dressing table design vents the secret of eternal beauty
- Aquatic plants in the garden pond – these are your favorites?
- Tree Museum in Switzerland is home to over 2000 species of trees
- Reuse terrace conservatory
- DIY vintage furniture – 3 Techniques to distressed
- Amazing furniture design wood burned Yaroslav Galant
- Wall mirror Gold
- Make a playhouse for children
Porcelain veneers disco ball hanging lamp inspired
Scotch Club is a pendant lamp made of ceramic. It is a charming accessory inspired by the disco era. The German-turkish Mashallah Design Studio and designer of ceramic Xavier Mañosa have the lamp, designed in such a way as to show that good design can transcend all trends and technologies.
Suspension lamp made of ceramic back the disco era
Manufactured by Marset, Scotch Club is a pendant lamp design, like facets of a disco ball. E 'was also opened as a tribute to the first nightclub in the late fifties in Aachen. 72 facets of the lamp to reflect the light in both directions, as if to invite the movement and dance Betrschter. The pendant is made of ceramic and is available in three sizes - 17 cm, 26 cm and 41 cm. Two models of the wall complete the collection of lamps.
Suspension lamp made of ceramic - the group most attractive
For the outer shell, you can choose from four colors - white, blue, brown or black. The interior shines in white or gold, and produces an efficient model of light and shadow. Each color brings a completely different atmosphere - it looks funny and entertaining or elegant in black. This interesting design can be easily combined with the modern style of interior design, but also exudes an authentic retro style.
shield gray and gold inside
Area opaque faceted
72 facets on the screen
Collection of lamps from the ceiling
Cobalt Blue fascinating
Elegantly decorated in black