- Deco inspiration: Desire to inspire
- Cubocarré – A coffee table in oak with modern storage
- Water features in the garden – 75 ideas for the design of water oasis
- Red brick wall
- Flexible wall shelf design of Hafriko is designed in various shapes
- Wine red sofa in a white room
- 25 Kids furniture designs and ideas for boys nursery
- Modern Zen House Design in Madrid, Spain
- The revolutionary sapphire ceramic washbasin from Laufen
- Mezzanine creative corner
Designer wooden rocking chair with curved shapes of Eduardo Baroni
The latest project of the Brazilian designer Eduardo Baroni notable for its simple and minimalist aesthetic. The wooden rocking chair designer named Mamulengo. When you think of a rocking chair, perhaps you imagine a piece of antique furniture. In this model, if a Asoziierung exits out of the question. Designed and manufactured with advanced technology, Mamulengo has reached a new dimension in the rocking chairs.
Wooden rocking chair in minimalist look
This piece of designer furniture was made in Rio de Janeiro from the furniture industry Elon. The unique design is made with high quality materials. Mamulengo combines a variety of discs of different sizes against plywood. The discs are summarized vertically and horizontally into four key points so as to form a unit. The design of the chair is characterized by sinuous and dynamic. The curves of the human body can be seen in the developer model. Mamulengo the body adapts to the exact shape and makes a perfect sense of security. The unusual aspect is managed by a fluid. The wooden rocking chair is ideal for indoor and outdoor spaces.
Design Furniture - Brazilian wood rocking chair
The wooden rocking chair can be a sense of visual lightness arises. The curves of each disk are different and yet they are in harmony with each other to create an organic and ergonomic design. Before mounting the chair, the elements were painted in advance. Mamulengo is presented in a natural finish and is available in different colors. Design by Eduardo Baroni can update each apartment, thus creating synergies.
Slim design with flowing form
Schematic diagram with the presentation of individual elements