- Brick wall in the studio
- Christmas Package – Creative Ideas for ornaments
- Bathroom 2 Stadecken
- 25 ideas for sun protection in the garden pergola, awning or canopy
- Architects incorporated a modern garden in a greenhouse
- wall design in the eyes of graffiti and stool silver strain
- Painted halloween pumpkins with unusual but effective color
- 41 examples of modern farm and garden design.
- Interior design solutions Dedon – comfortable design roof terrace
- Functional and quality, massive dining table is the trend
Creative wine bottles packaging for Christmas – a great gift
Do you have friends who are true lovers of wine and a bottle of wine would be a great Christmas gift for her? Or maybe you need a gift idea for office colleagues do not seem too personally? Giving bottles of wine for Christmas is the perfect idea, but also think a nice package that would have given the wonderful gift of Christmas spirit.
Leave bottles of wine for Christmas
A beautiful wine package would show our respect for the person, so that we can do more efforts and add a personal touch with a beautiful ornament. The ideas are very easy to imitate. Choose beautiful Christmas designs and materials you want to use. With the wrapping paper and a nice cycle, you can do wonders. Choose the traditional colors of red and green, and add at the end a contact to treat a glittering ball of Christmas tree he added. The Santa Claus costume is a popular idea for the packaging of wine.
pack bottles of wine for Christmas
The winter weather we associate with mulled wine and warm sweaters. So you can pack a bottle of wine in the sleeve of an old sweater. Attach the neck of the bottle again as a beautiful red ribbon ornament or a pine branch. Another idea might be hot to knit or buy mini hats and scarves for the bottle. Check out these fascinating ideas of packaging and prepare a great gift for their loved ones.
Make costume card of Santa Claus himself
stick with ribbons and paper
wrapped with wire
Pattern in green and red
Making wine a shell sweater
Merry Christmas spirit
Illustrated instructions for cases of bottles