- Innovative design – beach hut Of the Crosson Clarke Carnachan
- They live with colors – green reflections inside are hot
- Corner sofa gray
- An architect's house
- The original architecture of the external area
- Art installation from EUR pallets provides quiet island for readers
- Storage bench in the hallway – 20 ideas for hallway space saving furniture
- Solid Concrete House – open design maximizes the light in the interior
- Character loft in the dining room
- Terrace on the lake
Creative wine bottles packaging for Christmas – a great gift
Do you have friends who are true lovers of wine and a bottle of wine would be a great Christmas gift for her? Or maybe you need a gift idea for office colleagues do not seem too personally? Giving bottles of wine for Christmas is the perfect idea, but also think a nice package that would have given the wonderful gift of Christmas spirit.
Leave bottles of wine for Christmas
A beautiful wine package would show our respect for the person, so that we can do more efforts and add a personal touch with a beautiful ornament. The ideas are very easy to imitate. Choose beautiful Christmas designs and materials you want to use. With the wrapping paper and a nice cycle, you can do wonders. Choose the traditional colors of red and green, and add at the end a contact to treat a glittering ball of Christmas tree he added. The Santa Claus costume is a popular idea for the packaging of wine.
pack bottles of wine for Christmas
The winter weather we associate with mulled wine and warm sweaters. So you can pack a bottle of wine in the sleeve of an old sweater. Attach the neck of the bottle again as a beautiful red ribbon ornament or a pine branch. Another idea might be hot to knit or buy mini hats and scarves for the bottle. Check out these fascinating ideas of packaging and prepare a great gift for their loved ones.
Make costume card of Santa Claus himself
stick with ribbons and paper
wrapped with wire
Pattern in green and red
Making wine a shell sweater
Merry Christmas spirit
Illustrated instructions for cases of bottles