- Canopy for outdoor dining
- Unique chair design Wamhouse like a banana
- Easter crafts with children – 15 Ideas to promote creativity
- 20 design ideas bathroom bathroom bathroom harmonious and fresh Japanese style
- This futuristic design fireplace Mvtikka of Nüvist
- Fabrics and toys inspired by the nature of Mr.Finch fairytale
- Upcycling takes recycling – old objects with new application
- Swing Rest – a luxurious modern lounge bed
- Large windows in the kitchen
- Modern studio apartment with a smart space saving concept
Cribs with Mathy creative Bowls – Adventures in dreamland
For some parents, this is the most difficult time in the evening, because children do not want to go to bed. If you have the same problem, then you might find this interesting creative solution. Cribs Mathy by Bols as Belgium could prevent the drama around before bedtime. The evening ritual could take place even earlier than usual. If I had a nice bed, I'd never get out of bed. If your child has always dreamed of adventure, these beds as a tent, tree house or a building are just the thing for you.
Beds for creative adventurers
This tree house bunk bed is the coolest I've ever seen. Kids love to climb and have a tree house in the garden often desired, but it is impossible. The theater has offered to sleep with one or two beds.
Creative beds in the form of a house tent, caravan and tree
Bunk bed for two
The bed looks like a conventional caravan creation drops. The door opens as a mobile home and also has a small window and sunroof. The kids can play, sleep and store their toys.
Cot with a tent roof
Baby bed with a roof tent is perfect for your little adventurers who dream of sleeping under the open forest or a sky shipment. The lower part is used as an extra bed for guests or for storage.