- Yellow tent
- Baby room completely customize with quality baby furniture – 15 designs
- Gifts for Valentine's Day – sweeten your life with heart cookies
- Lounge with tables
- Great garden design ideas lounge sets-of Rolling Stone Landscapes
- Holidays in the Maldives – Dream Hotel with private beach
- Wallpaper patterned with bright red paper
- Ideas for bathroom tiles, variety of designs and tips for tiling
- Tent in pink and orange
- Corner sofa with fabric pattern
Dye Easter eggs – 22 quick painting techniques.
Here we will show you some techniques for painting as an Easter crafting activity. Try it today!
Painting techniques - Easter egg dye.
A cool thing to do is to make marble effect eggs. You can buy special packs to help you craft these special Easter eggs, they cannot be eaten after the process, however. Whether you choose bold colors or pastels these make great table decorations.
Coloring Easter eggs.
You don't necessarily need to dye or paint the eggs - but you can creatively decorate them with rhinestones, dried flowers or ribbon. You can paint cute animal faces on them! Add name tags for your Easter table. Kids will love how creative they can get with this project.
Combine pastel tones with gold accents.
Sparkling Easter eggs - green and brown.
Yellow and orange.
Flowers and Easter eggs.
Decorating Easter eggs with ribbon and paint.
Glitter spray paint - Easter decorations for the table.
Easter eggs in black and white.
Easter baskets filled with colored Easter eggs.
Colorful Easter eggs decorated with tape.
Decorate the eggs with neon colors.
Wooden candlesticks for the festive table.
Easter eggs decorated with rhinestones - cute idea!
Quick and easy - stick something on Easter eggs!
Funny Easter bunny - paint and decorate with felt.
The eggs can be painted with a pencil.
Apply color to one half at a time.
Easter eggs in different colors - shades of pink and green.