- ETW Monaco Solln
- Natural stone in interior design – bricks, slabs or tiles?
- Photorealistic 3d wall sticker "Wallflower" bring walls to life
- Suspension lamp made of wood makes the shape of a bird house after
- Open living room and dining room with a retro look
- Luxury home by the sea – the residence "Nettleton 199 '
- Porcelain tile with the look of wood and marble effect Gardenia
- Striped bench with wooden legs
- Stylish bathroom design ideas – New trends for 2015
- Modern stainless steel kitchens and classic metal accents
Embellish with kitchen worktop blue marble
A great way to spruce up your kitchen countertops in marble blue. The stone with the blue veins, also called "Do Azul Macaubas" seems original and made the kitchen island and the work plan for attracting attention. Extra Practice: Due to the high content of quartz, marble countertop is extremely abrasion resistant and difficult.