- Maritime-look – furniture design with rope knot
- Building a shed roof house – compared with a pitched or flat roof.
- Matching curtains and drapes adorn the windows 30 decorating ideas
- Scandinavian interior
- Wood and natural stone bathroom
- Unusual furniture and accessories by Yukihiro Kaneuchi
- Fabric covers for the design of color
- Autumn flower arrangement creates itself – Decorate the table fall
- Barn House Design by Yukiharu Suzuki & Associatres
- Brown folding mattress
A suspended fireplace is obvious to any main area. Dominique Imbert This model can be rotated 360 degrees so that you can watch the fire from all corners of the room. Particularly convenient when the fireplace in winter flashes for cuddling on the couch and looking through the glass door in the cold.