- Prepare gift baskets for Mother's favorite things with myself
- Windbreaks for the balcony – What are the options?
- Furniture made of wood pallets euro-yourself ideas for home and garden
- Parquet flooring brings modern living style and warmth into your home
- Camping in Italy – Top 5 campsites for a relaxing holiday
- Sofa with gray cap
- Fitted Kitchen in pastel colors
- Keep it simple and modern work
- Take the stairs in the front yard garden
Impressive driftwood lamps from Bleu Nature with a rustic flair
Bleu Nature is a French company founded in 1995 by Frank Lefebvre. The design team creates impressive driftwood lamps, furniture and accessories that provide a rustic touch to your environment. The pieces of driftwood and branches of wood were found on the beaches of France and Corsica. All findings were exposed and processed in a kiln at very high temperature and pressure steam. Then the elements of weathered driftwood will be sorted and prepared for further processing. Each piece is unique and tells its own story, which makes each piece of driftwood lamp.
driftwood lamps, rustic beauty
Foot lamps are combined with other elements such as Acryll, metal, river stones and black leather. The typical look Bleu Nature is the result of extensive experience and expertise over the years. The French experienced designer and craftsman inspired by Mother Nature and natural materials.
driftwood lamps, acrylic base
The company is committed to sustainable design and tries to consume valuable resources. Not a single tree was cut for their designs. The drawings of the entire collection of Blue Nature combines simplicity and elegance and plays with materials, colors and contrasts. The objective is always to float in the center timber and give the necessary attention to nature.
Combining wood and metal
Lampnschirm blown glass
Design table lamps
Lamps and armchairs
Outdoor wall sconces
Table lamp with light effects
Collection outline with black elements