- Front garden design – practical tips and ideas for amateur gardeners
- 30 cool ideas on how to set up the reading corner in the nursery
- Double bed with upholstered headboard
- Quiet room with pendant lamp creative
- kitchen tiles with floral pattern
- Easter Craft Ideas for Kids – Easter candy cards to go
- Innovative bathroom mirror bathroom – high tech product for the bathroom
- Kitchen island in black and white
- Garden furniture and terrace – saving space and modern design
- Jack's Home
Impressive driftwood lamps from Bleu Nature with a rustic flair
Bleu Nature is a French company founded in 1995 by Frank Lefebvre. The design team creates impressive driftwood lamps, furniture and accessories that provide a rustic touch to your environment. The pieces of driftwood and branches of wood were found on the beaches of France and Corsica. All findings were exposed and processed in a kiln at very high temperature and pressure steam. Then the elements of weathered driftwood will be sorted and prepared for further processing. Each piece is unique and tells its own story, which makes each piece of driftwood lamp.
driftwood lamps, rustic beauty
Foot lamps are combined with other elements such as Acryll, metal, river stones and black leather. The typical look Bleu Nature is the result of extensive experience and expertise over the years. The French experienced designer and craftsman inspired by Mother Nature and natural materials.
driftwood lamps, acrylic base
The company is committed to sustainable design and tries to consume valuable resources. Not a single tree was cut for their designs. The drawings of the entire collection of Blue Nature combines simplicity and elegance and plays with materials, colors and contrasts. The objective is always to float in the center timber and give the necessary attention to nature.
Combining wood and metal
Lampnschirm blown glass
Design table lamps
Lamps and armchairs
Outdoor wall sconces
Table lamp with light effects
Collection outline with black elements