- 56 ideas for bamboo in the garden – out of sight or decoration?
- 21 ideas bedroom country style – rustic charm of the house
- Lawn care in the spring – useful tips for gardeners
- The prism designer kitchen with innovative kitchen countertop concept
- Summer in Europe – Nature and peace instead of crowded beaches
- Living room and kitchen in one space – 20 modern design ideas
- Transparent organic solar cells – the source of energy of the future?
- Sitting in front of the house
- 22 Relaxing and Bright Bathroom Designs Ideas
Kitchen in the attic
The kitchen in the attic is a good size and also makes cooking evenings with friends or potential partners. The roof beams and bricks offer a natural look and rustic.
This house was selected in 2015 by the Royal Institute of British Architects as one of the 23 most impressive new homes in Britain and is available for selection for the Manser Medal. This award is given annually to the top, redesigned by an architect, Home.