- Drawings and layout of the apartments and houses of favorite series
- The garden in autumn – Autumn tips and ideas for your landscape
- Sitzpouf with colorful floral
- Easter paper crafts – 22 ideas with fun animal silhouettes.
- Interior of a modern apartment in white and wood
- Marlon Brando – The Godfather of the island paradise
- Gray modern workplace
- Grey as a combination of wonders
- West Elm Summer 2015 collection – furniture garden furniture and accessories
Make and decorate a hug and a reading corner in the nursery
There is no doubt: We want our children to read. We want them to expand their thoughts and to deal with something that is good for their welfare. We know that reading to answer their curious questions about the world helps. Read amplifies their creativity and could also generate interest in art or literature. You learn something new every day. They will also write and speak better. And since it's summer soon, you have to read! And since the early experiences with reading are essential reading corner is an absolute must in the nursery.
Design Ideas for a reading corner in kindergarten
If you make a special corner to read in kindergarten, but also can increase the pleasure of reading. Must be filled with my favorite things of the child. It can be a corner of the room, a window seat, or you can turn fairy tales to all children in a wonderful location.
Decorating a reading corner in kindergarten colored
bean bag is perfect for kids
Seats in a yellow sun
Rocking Chair and Soft
Chairman fun Catcher
Seat cushion on the floor
Window seat with storage
shelves on the wall next to the chair