- Chalet maintains the balance between modernity and tradition
- garden bed with canopy
- Pink on gray
- Glamour wooden sink – real eye-catcher in every bathroom!
- WPC Decking – Sustainable Innovation for outdoor use
- Kitchen with colorful furniture
- House gabled wooden Scottish combining tradition and modernity
- Create coziness at home – A soft carpet to feel
- These 19 vessels creative design breathless!
- Art installation from EUR pallets provides quiet island for readers
Make style chairs Shabby is
Lot of money does not always have to be dedicated to a casual style Shabby. Furniture such as chairs shabby style can also be made by you: furniture Clean and sand the surface with fine sandpaper. Now highlight with any acrylic paint and apply a light coat of white acrylic paint with a sponge after drying. Change Finally, the surface is dry in some spots with fine sandpaper, so that the original wood glows slightly.