- living room furniture in dark wood
- Cubocarré – A coffee table in oak with modern storage
- Advent and Weinachtsdeko Tinker – Door Wreath inexpensive materials
- Silvia Lamp
- Fireplace in the garden construction – 24 ideas for a refined atmosphere on the terrace
- 1000 Roses for Two Bridges Public art installation in the city
- Lunar Calendar 2015 Garden – Useful tips for better crops
- The thatched roof: a classic
- Top 20 Music Festivals from around the world – a must for music fans
- 10 Tips to an attractive courtyard and garden design
Making compost themselves – quick tips for amateur gardeners
Making compost itself is a fairly easy task. You do not need much knowledge to learn composting. We give you some tips that may be useful.
Making compost itself - the first steps
Before making compost yourself, you need to find the right box for personal needs. Plastic boxes are very functional compost handlebar, but it really does not inspire the design. If you want a more elegant garden, you can opt for wooden crates. The second step is the right combination for compost. Too much grass in the compost can lead to unpleasant odors. Too much wood is rotten too slow. As the optimal combination of 50% wood and 50% grass has therefore proved. While many tree leaves fall in autumn, you can add the card balance, newspapers or magazines. Also toilet rolls can help in this case. Meat, bones and fats have no place in the compost pile. If necessary, you can add a little water. Tree leaves can remove unpleasant rumors.
Making compost itself - applications
Who wants to make compost yourself, is to protect not only the nature but also the organic waste and garden waste can be used again. Often, you can use the compost as fertilizer. Especially flowerbeds benefit from compost - you just have to spread the compost regularly. Anyone who produces a lot of compost, can fertilize the whole garden with it. What is important is to have the right combination, who doubts that he has in the compost heap and it is not, you can always ask in gardening stores. Herewith we offer some models of compost box by all4gardening English society.
Composting takes patience
50% grass and 50% parts of the dry tree, magazines
wooden box Compost
Large box compost - fertilizer products for the garden itself
Wooden box for compost - stylish and functional
This wooden box hides the compost
With compost can then fertilize the flowers design-Westmount