- Antiques such as a bathroom in the attic
- Open kitchen with white cabinets
- 100 top restaurants and bars with a glamorous interior
- Dark gray sofa in the living room
- Ethno-carpet contrasts with the minimalism
- Tinkering with pumpkins great idea for fall and Halloween decorations
- Make moss balls to hang himself – decoration with flowers and potted plants
- Small Designer Hotel Deseo in Mexico offers relaxation and fun
- Large swimming pool with mosaic tiles and ceiling panels
- Models painted in colorful paper dining room
Mini crystal chandelier in a light bulb – the Edison lamp
A crystal chandelier in a light bulb? The design was recently presented by the young designers Brendan Young and Vanessa Battaglia. Elegant, original and created with a sense of humor - the pendant lamp is the perfect addition to your home!
King Edison bulb - crystal chandelier in a light bulb
The Anglo-Italian designer pair Brendan Young and Vanessa Battaglia did with their furniture collection at the exhibition in Milan in 2003 rage. Since then, their popularity is growing more and more - these days, they are very popular in Europe and America. Designers have furniture, lighting and home accessories under the brand Studiomold. Their first projects upcycled old furniture and create modern and comfortable seats. Since then they have worked on numerous projects for clients in the United Kingdom and United States. Your latest collection combines creative way of classic and modern styles. The absolute highlight -. Miniature crystal chandelier It bears the name of the king and Edison is a copy of the original design glamor in a classic style.
Small but nice - miniature crystal chandelier
The chandelier was placed in a hand-blown bulb. The design is unique and is designed in the typical humorous style by young & Battaglia. The bulbs give a romantic touch of the past and can be delivered in a group at a time individually. The pendant is very suitable for both classic and modern amenities. Our advice - for maximum effect you hang some lights on the dining table. If you want to be more creative, you can hang a light bulb in the bathroom, or welcome guests in style and in the hallway instead of a pendant lamp king Edison.
Combination of royal and modern style - Edison lamp
Bulbs blown glass
For maximum effect, several lamps hang over the dining table
Crystal chandelier, refined designs enrich any room