- Double bed with headboard stucco
- Jacuzzi under a thatched roof
- Mouse skin creates a warm atmosphere in the house
- Screening fence or garden wall – 102 Ideas for Garden Design
- 10 common mistakes in construction planning, you can avoid
- Sofa and chair cane
- Examples of interior design – 20 modern design living room
- A modern concrete CHANG Architects
- 14 Balcony ideas – with flower boxes decorate the railings
- Armchair "Wave" in front of white library
Minimalism in the kitchen Elegant lines and quality materials
Minimalism is the new trend in interior design and modern furniture design. It features modern residential areas and is characterized by elegant lines, reflective surfaces and high-quality materials from. Today we present the minimalism in the kitchen. Get some ideas on how you can implement this style in your own home.
Minimalism in the kitchen - typical color combinations
The kitchenette has a simple design, no frills, which can focus on the open kitchen design. Lighting can be either dramatic or elegant and modern. The furniture is multifunctional and most kitchen appliances installed in cabinets. The color combinations are typical black, white, gray, beige, but you can add touches of colors like apple green, turquoise, purple and yellow add.
Minimalism in the kitchen - Elegance and order
Minimalism in the kitchen not tolerate disorder or disorder. The modern kitchens, but with so many ideas of storage space that you can easily solve this problem. The minimalist design does not always have to be expensive, but avoid the inferior materials.
Suspensions on the kitchen island
Select simplified on the kitchen island hanging lamps. Select high-gloss finish for cabinet fronts and natural stone countertops. Cleared counters are the key to a minimalist look.
Marble countertops and tiled backsplash
Fronts wenge and white
wall cabinets without handles
beautiful combination - white and wood
yellow accents in white kitchen
Kitchen island with an interesting shape