- Terrazas Shelter – variants and materials
- Bass guitar designer stainless steel with a timeless look-Stainless Stash
- White couch with cushion in fur
- Organize a fancy party with the perfect fall decoration
- 57 design ideas for the dining world of professional
- Standing fireplace, impressed by the style and practicality
- 23 autumn and Halloween decoration craft ideas with pumpkins
- Colorful interior Maggie Kempinska
- Ideas for the Garden – Plants and flowers in a rainbow of colors
- Set the scene simple wooden bench
House with wood facade reveals the diversity of teak
A house with wooden facade in the heart of Brazil shows the diversity of teak. Thus, the glass facade to protect against the sun, the architects chose a mobile wood siding. Movable wooden structure more reminiscent of blinds and can be set aside at the request yourself. Oversized shades are equipped with a motor and a remote control.
House with wooden facade in the middle of the Brazilian jungle
The house with wooden facade was designed and built by the Brazilian architect Jacobsen Arqutetura workshop. Located on the hills near the city of Sao Paulo, the house offers a magnificent view of the surroundings. The open plan and low building offer a seamless connection between inside and outside. Three patios offer more than enough seating for family and friends. An outdoor pool invites you to cool off in the hot summer days. The wooden facade can be adjusted to allow sunlight inside. This meadow, the house has an open and spacious market. Thank you for the abundance of creative solution of the air entering the house. The open plan allows cooling without air conditioning. The construction is reinforced with a base of natural stone.
House with wooden facade fits into the landscape
The house with wooden facade consists of two volumes. The building has a T-shape. Component made more welcome lounge dining room with small kitchen island and a comfortable lounge. In the rooms and bathrooms are located close components. The wooden facade offers enough privacy. The sleeping areas are on the second court, which is located at the top of the hill and is bounded by the two volumes. It is a house where you can relax and enjoy life in the midst of nature without sacrificing the convenience of modern architecture.
Wooden facade and entrance hall with floor
Modern wooden facade
Piece house surrounded by nature
Construction plan - House MDT
Bauskizze - side view
View from above