- Hourglasses as decoration
- Tyrannosaurus Rex watches over the Eiffel Tower modern art installation
- 40 ideas for fur blankets and cuddly furniture for your cozy home
- 32 Autumn decoration with pumpkins and Halloween ideas for crafts
- Country-style dining room with original artwork
- By a nest-inspired designer armchair "Eyrie" by Floris Wubben
- Aquatic plants in the garden pond – these are your favorites?
- Concepts of Kitchen Design oriented 3D visualized by Artem Evstigneev
- Retro sofa with gray finish
- Air House in Toronto
Modern house in Tokyo with minimalist decor in white
The Apollo Architects & Associates Japanese architecture firm recently completed the category House, a modern house in Shinagawa, Tokyo. Part of the ground floor is used as a photo studio, and the living rooms are on the first floor , accessed by an external staircase. Given that the construction area is long and narrow, the exterior design uses the depth, taking into account the distance from the road and the contrast with the surrounding houses.
Modern house with sloping walls
Architects have an open style with glass walls for the photo studio on the ground floor and second floor rooms used. This approach combines the indoor and outdoor spaces and bring more natural light and comfort inside. The inclined external staircase leading to the entrance of the second floor are in good agreement with the inclined wall and form a strong characteristic facade invites visitors warmly.
Modern House in Tokyo
The gable roof creates a unique exterior design and interior appearance. The light passing through the upper slot-shaped light flooded rooftop raises dramatic shadows inside. The pure white decor is strictly minimalist.
Entrance and external staircase
The second floor has an open and narrow room, including the attic, which is accessed via a small scale, and can be used for different purposes. The rhythm continued oblique elements in all rooms creates a pleasant commotion in the house. A key feature of this house is the non-existence of a clear boundary between inside and outside, on and off, like the living room, where you can play with a variety of natural light is used as a space to take pictures.
Glass walls and steel construction
open, light-filled living room
Pure white decor
suspended ceiling and skylight
Dachfentster and glass wall
naturally lit room
pure white minimalist kitchen