- Caring for plants in the conservatory – 17 design ideas.
- Terrace with table laid
- Buttercup yellow as background
- Large mirrors
- Living room design in shades of light wood
- Why boxwood plants – Provides a green note on gray winter
- DIY Closet
- Conservation as a bedside table
- Urban hotel in Portugal
- Eclectic office equipment – concrete and wood dominate the interior
Minimalist workspace where nothing distracts the structure and clarity necessary. The color of the walls beige and white Arbeistplatte ensure a cool and pleasant, while the red chair is an accent color. The library supports the open space and at any time, provides access to knowledge and inspiration to keep the flow of work in progress.