- Patterned wallpaper gives the living room and modern elegance
- The Fallingwater House by Frank Lloyd Wright remains eternal classics
- Wallpaper with floral pattern
- Upcycling with PET bottles
- Victorian house with industrial touches
- stand shelf and chaise longue in front of brick wall
- Restoration under the auspices
- Let the mantelpiece in the summer look good – decoration ideas for fireplace
- Barbecue on the terrace in a corner room
- Knitted sock serves as a cable concealment for desktop design
As minimalist wall lamp in the world by Brendan Ravenhill
Appreciate the brilliance of full transparency? Take a look at minimalist wall lamp in the world - naked ring Brendan Ravenhill (with Eric Trine). The design may seem simple, consisting of a light bulb and cord, but this simplicity is deceptive.
Ring bare lamp, minimalist wall
The blown glass bulb encloses not only the electrical components of the lamp, but also breaks the light and focuses on the structure of the lamp wall dramatically. A surprising effect of the prism where the bush meets the cable cord. The bulb is hand made in Los Angeles and assembled in the designer studio.
Wall lamp in minimalist world
Wall lamp bare ring minimalist changed the original design of the ring naked with a brass ring discreet refined. Available in hardcopy steel wall plate powder coating and a plug-in version, with 7 meters of lamp switch cord and Achille Castiglioni.
The creator Brendan Ravenhill Lon Angeles finds inspiration in the beauty tools functional. He founded his own studio in 2009, armed with a degree in sculpture and industrial design of Oberlin and RISD. His collection of lighting and furniture is characterized by a balance skillful use of modern simplicity and robust.
Designer Brendan Rave