- Kitchen wood color with white cabinets
- Modern kitchen by Gunni & Trentino harmonic waveforms
- Get creative with private bathroom mosaic tiles
- Original design coffee table
- KL 1 – freestanding kitchen unit with built-in appliances by Sarah Maier
- Exclusive apartment "TLV Get Away" in the center of Tel Aviv
- Color Test and Color Type – What colors match your decor
- Milan Apartment
- Open kitchen with elegant wood character
- Pastel colors for the workplace
Canopy Construction – 23 solutions of wood, aluminum, steel and glass
Patio roof has many advantages. Protects from rain and hail and gives a pleasant shade. Who wants to build a roof terrace, you have to look for information on the different materials and construction methods. We give an overview of the most important materials and would like to introduce 23 design variations that are made of wood, aluminum, steel and plastic. The prices are very different, because in addition to the size of the terrace, the material plays the most important role in the calculation.
Canopy Construction - Decorative wooden frame
The sunroof is also a frame and a lid. You must first choose the material for the structure. Aluminum, wood or steel which is suitable for stable and perfect for this long term. With the aluminum pole that can cover large areas and it looks huge, but elegant and modern. The material is very flexible and easy to maintain. Wood is a very popular and classical material for flat roofs. And 'solid and affordable, but because of its rustic charm is not suitable for any type of architecture. Steel is more expensive than other roofing solutions, so it is rarely used, but is probably the most stable.
Building a roof terrace - scaffolding and roofing
Regardless of whether you have opted for an aluminum, wood or steel. Several coatings are mounted on it. Allows you to choose between glass, plastic or metal. Light and translucent materials such as Plexiglas and wood slats are very popular.
Installing recessed lighting
Wood and concrete
Steel and wood
Aluminum and plexiglas