- Paper crafts ideas – Make your own colorful Christmas tree ornaments
- The sun shines Foscarini Table – Printer Indoor and Outdoor
- Outdoor Easter decorations – 27 ideas for the garden and home exterior.
- cement tiles from Spain
- Great decoration crafts from scrap – creative ideas for Halloween pumpkins
- Luxury Tierra Patagonia Hotel and Spa offers beautiful views of nature
- Kitchen in white with colorful details
- Minimalism in the kitchen Elegant lines and quality materials
- Fun Ideas to decorate the garden a touch of humor
- Thin Brown in bathroom
A suspended staircase design workspace and provides plenty of storage
One of the oldest tricks to save space in your home is to use the space under the stairs that extra storage space. But instead of hiding everything in cabinets and drawers under, the Dutch study Mieke Meijer has devised a system of saving open space. It combines a desk, shelves and storage space. The design called suspended staircase, "Host object" is designed for a private client near The Hague. This elegant and functional piece connects two floors in the house and combined a lot of furniture in a small space.
suspended cumbersome design scale
The installation of three parts is produced by Meijers laboratory in Eindhoven oak and black steel. This design with elegant industrial design, but was inspired by the black and white photographs of Berndt and Hilla Becher. The couple photographed industrial buildings in the 50s. The scale is in contrast with the brilliant blue tones and deaf in the living room walls.
Suspended staircase design inspired by industrial buildings
Student object has two parts: a solid base with a desk and a wardrobe hidden behind it, and a superior suspension light composed of a frame open shelves. The construction is based on the level Samba principle. They are stiff, but still safe and easy to reach on foot. This suspended staircase design interesting, during the Salone del Mobile in Milan from 08-13 April 2015 to admire.
oak and black steel
Installation of three parts
industrial, aesthetic and elegant
provides space to work and store