- 20 creative ideas of how to set up a small nursery
- Lamp "Dear Ingo" in classic interior
- High amounts of white steel bed
- Decoration and furniture design ideas that will inspire elegance and functionality
- Studio Bomba
- Upstairs bathroom
- lily plants in the pond – instructions and maintenance tips
- White shelving system neon yellow wall
- Craft Christmas wreath – 25 inspiring ideas to make your own
- Color code for the show: Blue, Grey and Yellow
Very stylish, this Swedish apartment has been decorated in a modern style.
The room, solid color blends perfectly with some furniture that decorate as sofa and rugs that are the same color, coffee table, doors and windows.
The windows provide more light to every room. The only colors in the rooms are those cushions and tables, upholstery and painted on the walls of the corridor papers. The presence of some furniture in this Swedish apartment provides large spaces for its occupants.
And you, do you like this typical Scandinavian style?