- Sommerdeko Make your own idea with colorful paper ice cream cones for children
- Creating a rock garden where plants are best placed?
- Natural wood and kitchen herbs
- Modern kitchen wood cabinets
- Design concept for a spiral staircase made of fiberglass from Disguincio
- Wood tree house build – places of relaxation of O2 Treehouse
- Coffee at the rustic and industrial
- Work plan of the kitchen in the middle of the dining room
- Wooden double bed
- Living with a cool vintage look
Improve the sound in the living room – tips for soundproofing
The living room is usually the most important for the home entertainment, so the sound could be a problem for the owner location. Noise outside, talking in the living room upstairs that awakens children, or echoes that interfere with the sound of the home theater system - the problems may be different. Fortunately, there are several tips that can improve the sound in the lounge for a unique sound experience.
Sound in the living room - heavy curtains
Do not worry, by hanging thick curtains for sufficient sound insulation. Choose fabrics such as velvet or silk, because they are dense materials. In fact, they absorb sound, especially speech. Help you isolate sounds and conversations outside. Combine the heavy curtains with sheers, so they can be opened on the day the noise is not a problem.
Sound in the living room - Decorate the walls with tapestries
Tapestries are ceilings are patterned fabric colorful and usually showy. They not only add color and cover the empty space on the wall, but also contribute to sound in the living room with.
Decorate the room with various pieces of furniture
Fill the area with sofas, upholstered furniture, chairs, wooden shelves and dividers. Place books on the shelves. The more you furniture and fabrics in the room, can absorb more noise. Plants also provide a natural protection in theory.
While hardwood floors can be an attractive decorative element in your living room, attendance is particularly problematic in homes. Carpets are perhaps one of the best resources for optimum sound insulation. If you're not a fan of carpet, buy a large rug Schaggy and place it in the middle of the room so that it covers as much as possible of the wooden floor.
most furniture and fabrics, the better