- Solar garden lights – garden paths and garden beautiful night light
- Lift the favorite car of the elevator to the room – Modern house with garage
- In built-in bathtub design
- Woodworking on the terrace
- Make own costumes – 20 Ideas for Mardi Gras, Carnival and Halloween
- Black background graphics
- 30 travel tips for Bangkok, Thailand – Nightlife, Shopping and more
- Maritime-look – furniture design with rope knot
- Modern living room design – 44 living ideas, pictures, and decorative furniture
- Tapestry in the ethno look
Flat roof house with yard – contemporary architecture solutions from India
Double Terrace House is a modern flat roof garden with a total area of 500 square meters, designed by two brothers accused of Void and completed in 2012. It is located in Chandigarh, India and provides a contemporary lifestyle.
House with sustainable yard - clear geometric shapes
Land and urban landscape demanded a timeless and unique architecture at the same time. The exklusieve architect house with a yard is characterized by straight architectural language. The concept ajar Bauhaus style is based on the intersection of two axes - vertical and horizontal. The basic structure has been extended to two add-on modules.
Luxury home with a yard in India Officer Void
The house with a flat roof with Twin courtyard is a unique attempt to interpret the relationship between interior and exterior spaces again. The two-story building features a cozy living space on two levels. In the interior design elements of western architecture and traditional indigenous elements are cleverly connected. Natural colors and textures add warmth and comfort. The fun designs make the living room. Green building materials, especially wood and stone, to ensure a comfortable living environment.
House in the Bauhaus style offers comfort exclusive life
Light is an important issue for all architects. In every room of the house, you will find large mullioned windows. Maximum transparency was achieved by full glass, geometric clarity and open. The gradual transition between inside and outside, it is possible to obtain the necessary relaxation that all people need. The wooden facade has quietly and chic. Check the connection with nature and form a harmonious picture from all perspectives. In addition to the interior design of the house with flat roof courtyard stood for architects of modern construction services Charged Voids also high on the list of priorities.