- Simple natural in the bedroom
- Dining room with "Egon"
- Small apartment with eclectic furnishings – bold patterns and colors
- Shower curtain with curved rod
- Furniture conventional rules still apply
- Old room look elegant in style
- Two-storey house with balcony and terrace
- Use chalkboard paint creatively – decoration ideas for the nursery
- Perform a detailed analysis before designing the courtyard garden
- Double bed with pillow collection
Modern design mirror suspended with hemp rope on the wall
The mirrors are central elements in any interior! Not only do we offer great opportunities to visually enlarge a room, but can also be made salient interest to any wall. It was minimalism are always loved by furniture designers and architects, even the decorations in this style of decorating are matched. As this fascinating levels of grain design.
levels of grain design with a minimalist look
The grain is a design studio that stands for social and environmental responsibility. The work of Chelsea and partner James Minola combines the current production technology and traditional craftsmanship. Their products are made in small quantities and in collaboration with expert craftsmen United States and abroad.
Modern design mirror on the wall
These mirrors impress with their simple shapes. The plan was to rope techniques that James learned while studying shipbuilding in Maine. "Hung" is a mirror without oval frame, but with two cutouts precision on the surface of the mirror. A thick hemp rope was like a wire threaded through the recesses, so that it can be hung on the wall. The other mirror is called "Hitch" and has a different shape but just as interesting.
accurate processing of mirror
easy to hang and secure with thick hemp rope
as a jewelry chain on the wall
Modern design, inspired by techniques of string