- Bunk beds for children
- Design idea for the holiday – for secure closure of everyday life
- Designer furniture – When classic meets modernism, new collection by LeMonde
- A swimming pool in the heart of the villa
- Modern apartment interior design ideas glamorous impressed with
- Elding Oscarson – White House
- Erotic Photography as a picture of the wall
- 21 great decorating ideas for Easter for a colorful spring festival
- Catering in natural brown tones
- Lawn mowing and scarifying – Tips lawn in spring
Modern concrete house of Mexico, with high ceilings and spacious interiors
The architectural firm RP Arquitectos designed Briones House - a modern concrete house in Mexico. The house is located in a wooded area in Xalapa and has two floors, high ceilings and an open interior and bright. The house is located on a hill and offers magnificent views of the surrounding hills, which is protected by the Institute of Ecology of the city of Xalapa and is designated as a nature reserve (inecol).
Modern concrete house PR Arquitectos
White cement is used indoors and outdoors. In the main lobby, you are greeted by a blanket of double height. The spacious interior with natural light and reveals a playful design with different paths, stairs and levels. A glass bridge leads to the bedrooms. And 'the element that unites the public with the private sector.
Concrete house with modern white facade
The same high ceiling continues into the dining room and living room and produces different effects of light and shadow. You can enjoy the natural scenery through the large window. The ground floor is almost blind, only minor cuts to look outwards, for example, the arrival of visitors, while the privacy of the residents is maintained. Instead, the rear facade opens up to the landscape and creates a dialogue between inside and outside. Virtually all of the rooms on this site have glass walls. The house can be considered a great sculpture, where there are in every part of a room with its own function, but at the same time is part of a whole. It would not be possible to interpret a space without the other.
Modern Architecture in Xalapa, Mexico
Green plants against the white facade
glass wall and white cement
With double height ceiling
Dining and living room