- Create a mini garden pond in the mortar bed and replant – DIY Idea
- Interior Design with colors how colors affect our mood?
- The Living Landscape Sofa by Walter Knoll uses space in all directions
- Contemporary wall cladding wood creates a warm
- Link Shelving Florian Gross offers great freedom of design
- Seating at the dining table
- Pink children's room with bathroom – device for a little princess
- Modern house in Melbourne – Warm wood tones and neutral colors
- Sitting in front of the house
- 41 examples of modern farm and garden design
Mint green and pink – colors fashion trend in 2015, in the establishment
The pastel colors are usually associated with spring and Easter, but also a popular fashion trend in the summer of 2015 will. And not only in fashion but also in interior design. The combination of colors mint green and pink is an absolute success. This color scheme was designed to be seen in the design ideas and vintage shabby chic. However, this fresh duo is back in a modern setting, with many variations that will surely delight even the most critical eye. You can also coral pink with bright orange or replacement for a similar look.
Trend Moder in 2015 - mint green and pink
pink and mint green are complementary colors. Ie, those which are directly opposite each other on the color wheel. As a result, this beautiful combination produces a dynamic aspect, which is rich in contrast and a good share of your home work. Mint green and pink can be combined in different ways during the installation. Or mint green for the color of the wall or just choose furniture and accessories. Check out our ideas below and immerse yourself in the relaxed atmosphere of these soft pastel colors.
Mint green and pink interior design
Color of light pink and green walls currency washer dryer in the kitchen
Spearmint SMEG fridge
Pink pale mint green wall and furniture
muted colors contrast
Schabby chic colors
pink flowering branches
Marilyn Monroe Print by Bob Mackie
coffee cups pastel colors