- Creating a garden pond new – Tips for successful water garden remodeling
- Flexible wall shelf design of Hafriko is designed in various shapes
- Substances "Summer Camp" for girls room Camengo
- Modern Office Furniture – Making the workplace in ergonomic office
- Vintage Loft signed Mauricio Arruda
- Costume and makeup at the last minute – Ideas for Family
- Beige sofa with a coffee table in the open concept living room
- Patio furniture modern wicker lounge Atmosphera Italy
- Fragrant Autumn decoration ideas – make decorative potpourri balls themselves
- TV furniture for living room in a trendy look – 20 design ideas
Natural materials inside – Furnish with light wood
Such as floors, walls or ceilings, also solid wood furniture or decoration - wood is an absolute classic natural materials inside the timber can spice up your device, or provide interesting details. Interior design for better use.
Natural materials inside - light wood trend
That installs in light wood, it is fashionable. Light wood is a natural material inside with multipurpose use. Those looking to enjoy the floor in shades of beige, can opt for oak or beech. Both types of wood are extremely durable and long lasting. Walls or ceilings of pine or cherry give the room a chic look. Larch wood is very durable and can hold as flooring for the patio or the window frame almost all his life. Beech is preferred by many designers for the production of solid wood furniture said.
Natural materials inside - light wood create a warm atmosphere
Light wood does not have a big advantage - its soft beige color makes you feel comfortable and spacious rooms. It can be refreshed by their natural look too minimalist furniture. But wood floor or wood furniture 20 years or more survive, they need to be oiled every 4-5 months. Regular ventilation may extend this period by something. Good care of wooden furniture ensures they last.
Wood is one of the most popular natural materials indoors, and not without reason - its numerous possible applications and warm colors to create a cozy atmosphere in every room. This is an investment that is worth it anyway.
Light wood as a coating on walls and ceilings
Solid wood planks in the living room
Studio apartment has hardwood floors
Scale and wooden walls
The kitchen - with a wooden bar
Solid wood furniture - coffee table in oak
Wood screen contrast with cool white walls
Modern life with light wood floors
Wallcovering highlights important details of interior design
The coating on the ceiling looks luxury