- Wooden sculptures are functional furniture – Design by Peter Rolfe
- Comfortable window seat – set light reading corner
- Large windows in the kitchen
- Hydrangeas in the garden – Tips for planting, care, fertilization, cutting
- Blue wall color and contrast
- Modern Facade – The beauty of glass curtain walls
- Garden Furniture – 22 interesting ideas for garden paradise
- Designer Furniture from acrylic mirror the environment against
- Wallpaper striped
Important elements and design ideas for the front yard
All the beautiful front garden have some commonalities. Follow these tips and design ideas for the front yard, to ensure that you get an amazing effect.
design ideas for the front yard - Creating a direct gateway
A simple way to the front door is important so that visitors can be easily controlled. Avoid twisting paths and make sure that the bridge is wide enough. A 1.5 m wide path would be for most people and enough activities.
design ideas for front yard - Do not forget your own perspectives
A front garden is naturally attract the attention of passers-by and neighbors, but we must also look wonderful home as well. The view of the front garden of the interior of the house is often overlooked in landscaping. Consider the view from every window to suit your design ideas for the front yard with her. Remember what first attracts the eye area and create a beautiful eye-catcher.
A tranquil area
Embed a quiet seat in the front garden - chairs, benches or a romantic swing. From here you can enjoy your wonderful space.
Let your personality shine through
Do not forget to add a personal touch to your garden, which can reflect your personality. Add your favorite plants and garden figures.
Springboards and grass between the two
Wall decoration with old lanterns
turquoise blue glass lanterns
Rocks on the edge
Wooden trellis with climbing plants
yellow and red paper lanterns tones
Boxwood on the threshold
door bright orange growers and round doormat
Wooden swing with cushion