- Contemporary bookcase with original design resembles a tree
- Exclusive kitchen design.
- House of Paul and Shoko Shozi
- Terrarium designs serve as decorative mini garden in the interior
- Contemporary sideboard inspired by Tetris Game – Space-saving furniture
- Dining room in white and gray
- Construction – Project for modern solid concrete house and glass
- Installation of industrial life style – ideas for a loft style environment
- 11 Garden Design ideas inspired by the Arts and Crafts Movement
- Garden stone fountain – 25 ideas for decorative fountains
Organize and focus on internal library wall shelf in the living room
A wall shelf in the living room gives you the possibility to organize all of his books, as well as art and collectibles, with the issue of pride. If the shelves to paint? If you can organize all your books or leave it for decoration? We have answered these questions and more below. Let yourself be inspired. Your shelving system is compact and spacious, you can design something beautiful.
Focusing on the shelf in the living room with the wall color
Let's start with the wall of the tray itself is a great way to decorate your library, it is the skillful use of color. You can always keep your shelves the same color as your frame (often white) painting, but many people enjoy a few moments of back and forth. For example, if you paint darker than the walls, shelves of a shadow that will create a strong impact. You can also keep the subtle and easily by dragging the shelves in gray blue. Or create a strong contrast with a bright orange or red.
Shelf in the living room - Focusing on Books
We now turn our attention to the books on the wall of the tablet. Is it okay to fill your shelves with nothing but books? Sure! But variety is the key. Do not worry if your books do not seem perfect. Yes, you can see the pocket with pride! But instead, you can organize all vertical stack and tilt it to the side a bit '. Or create a strong sense of symmetry. Note that the color of the cover of the book plays a role. If you want to follow certain color palette, then you can make a cover in this color for the books themselves.
Add decorative elements
Books and art go hand in hand. There is nothing better than Dekostücke with unusual shapes or photographs intelligent.
yellow floating shelves
shelves and white furniture eclectic
Family photos on the shelves
shelves in the walls of the corridor
unusual shelving system
statues and pieces of art Eclectic
Study and oriental rugs
Library as a room divider
Room with sloping roof
rear wall of orange
Shelves along the wall
Organize internal library