- Rustic bench in the modern kitchen
- Design sofa and comfortable daybed in an elegant combination
- Architects incorporated a modern garden in a greenhouse
- Tinkering soft paper butterflies – decorating ideas for Easter 2015
- Coins of unused labor
- A residential project in Vietnam – Bamboo houses for flood-prone regions
- Red corner bench in retro style
- Project: Awarded Office Design Jung von Matt
- Modern wooden house on the rock on the coast of Nova Scotia
- Modern indoor climbing center in Canada offers fun for all the climbing
Screening fence in -23 garden ideas on how to preserve privacy
Everyone knows the problem - you're tired of dark winter days in the month of April and you certainly can not wait until spring. And when it's hot, he enjoys spending time outdoors a lot. If your garden is not protected against foreign looks good, but does not feel good. A screen for your garden helps to preserve the privacy and refuge in the middle of the big city.
Screening fence in the garden - materials are available?
At the end of the test in the garden materials such as concrete, stone, wood and bamboo can be questioned. Each material has its advantages - and disadvantages. Wooden fence can be the fastest to build, but the wood must / be oiled at least twice a year / or deleted. The plastic container has won in recent years also gaining in popularity - it's basically a cheaper option. Stone walls, concrete walls and gabions are more stable, but we also expect a greater effort in the building.
Screening fence construction in the garden itself or it can build?
The question of whether you build the barrier of privacy in the garden itself, or better to call a company of an asset depends on several factors. A gabion wall or stone shall be constructed by experts, otherwise the risk of injury is too great. Essential for the stability of the building is the foundation. Even if one is not necessarily technically minded, you can build a wooden fence default. Many manufacturers offer prefabricated elements, which are then assembled on site. It is particularly important that the pieces are machined so that rainwater can flow. The disadvantage - can not be changed.
Room well shielded - effective screening in the garden
The stone wall gives the rural charm of the garden
Build a fence to seal
High wooden fence framed in the garden
House in the center of the big city - the garden is protected from foreign eyes
Roof deck with a privacy screen - screen with LED lighting
Preserving privacy with a closure seal