- Bio ethanol fireplace in top quality – charming, safe, environmentally friendly
- 60 chairs and loungers for outdoor living – Relax in style
- The best plants for a water garden – 15 flowers for planting
- Garden stone fountain – 25 ideas for decorative fountains
- Creepy and unusual Halloween decoration with pumpkins
- An artistic apartment
- Place the victory by a vast system tray
- Protection window decoration, privacy and sun – 29 ideas for curtains
- Lightweight concrete LunaCrete to shine through the light conducting fibers
- Make paper stars – rapid folding instructions for Christmas
Privacy in the garden – if you keep prying eyes away
Everyone knows the problem of a densely populated area - the houses are close together. Then, of course, the appropriate test is necessary in the garden - but how best can this happen? Several options are available - we will give an overview of the possibilities.
Privacy in the garden - the garden fence wood and glass
The wooden fence is a classic. But often, it casts a shadow - that prevents the growth of plants. A solution for vision protection in the garden, wooden fence and glass. The frosted glass panels effectively keep the attention of passersby and neighbors away, and leave at the same time, by the light of the sun. A difference in cost is the wooden fence with decorative moldings or fence - the closure of these fantastic items.
Tall plants ensure confidentiality in the garden
More tall bushes lining the small garden on the neighboring houses and also look more attractive. Experienced gardeners can build a "fence" of bamboo. Beginners, however, can plant the garden wall - climbing roses or hyacinths, add variety and make the same matte texture. Currently, there are vertical gardens bang on trend - they save space and look great. So you've decided on the garden garden fence / wall so that they can later succulent plants.
Original concrete wall provides privacy
garden wall of glass and metal
Frosted glass allows the sunlight and keeps the focus at the same time
Bamboo fence - decorative and practical
Metal fence is cooled to hang flower pots
Disconnect the small patio garden visually
Mark the roof deck with screws and fence
High screens offer more privacy