- Canopy Canopy – decorative accents to your own wellness oasis
- 3 Ideas for modern designer lighting with wooden elements of Cerno
- Why boxwood plants – Provides a green note on gray winter
- Top 20 extreme adventures and adrenaline charged experience
- Villa G
- Okitu house – a coastal home in New Zealand
- Peacock Throne as wicker chairs
- Swinging build it yourself wood – User
- Renovated house has a new modern look – the homemade project
- 20 ideas for the home garden homemade wooden in country house style
Privacy in the garden – if you keep prying eyes away
Everyone knows the problem of a densely populated area - the houses are close together. Then, of course, the appropriate test is necessary in the garden - but how best can this happen? Several options are available - we will give an overview of the possibilities.
Privacy in the garden - the garden fence wood and glass
The wooden fence is a classic. But often, it casts a shadow - that prevents the growth of plants. A solution for vision protection in the garden, wooden fence and glass. The frosted glass panels effectively keep the attention of passersby and neighbors away, and leave at the same time, by the light of the sun. A difference in cost is the wooden fence with decorative moldings or fence - the closure of these fantastic items.
Tall plants ensure confidentiality in the garden
More tall bushes lining the small garden on the neighboring houses and also look more attractive. Experienced gardeners can build a "fence" of bamboo. Beginners, however, can plant the garden wall - climbing roses or hyacinths, add variety and make the same matte texture. Currently, there are vertical gardens bang on trend - they save space and look great. So you've decided on the garden garden fence / wall so that they can later succulent plants.
Original concrete wall provides privacy
garden wall of glass and metal
Frosted glass allows the sunlight and keeps the focus at the same time
Bamboo fence - decorative and practical
Metal fence is cooled to hang flower pots
Disconnect the small patio garden visually
Mark the roof deck with screws and fence
High screens offer more privacy