- Simple natural in the bedroom
- Dressing room with sliding door
- Modern House California zero energy promotes environmentally friendly living
- Detailed art sculptures provide armor for cats and mice represent
- Artificial Christmas Tree – guidance on the types, colors and materials
- oil lamps on wall hooks kitchenette with a striped awning
- Camping on the sea-top campsites in Europe with great sea views
- Banco beer set for the kitchen
- Antlers as a towel rack in the bathroom nostalgic bathroom
- Bright room with access to the terrace
Privacy in the garden – if you keep prying eyes away
Everyone knows the problem of a densely populated area - the houses are close together. Then, of course, the appropriate test is necessary in the garden - but how best can this happen? Several options are available - we will give an overview of the possibilities.
Privacy in the garden - the garden fence wood and glass
The wooden fence is a classic. But often, it casts a shadow - that prevents the growth of plants. A solution for vision protection in the garden, wooden fence and glass. The frosted glass panels effectively keep the attention of passersby and neighbors away, and leave at the same time, by the light of the sun. A difference in cost is the wooden fence with decorative moldings or fence - the closure of these fantastic items.
Tall plants ensure confidentiality in the garden
More tall bushes lining the small garden on the neighboring houses and also look more attractive. Experienced gardeners can build a "fence" of bamboo. Beginners, however, can plant the garden wall - climbing roses or hyacinths, add variety and make the same matte texture. Currently, there are vertical gardens bang on trend - they save space and look great. So you've decided on the garden garden fence / wall so that they can later succulent plants.
Original concrete wall provides privacy
garden wall of glass and metal
Frosted glass allows the sunlight and keeps the focus at the same time
Bamboo fence - decorative and practical
Metal fence is cooled to hang flower pots
Disconnect the small patio garden visually
Mark the roof deck with screws and fence
High screens offer more privacy