- Thumbnail baby room – choose a practical bed with bars
- Contemporary floor lamps provide subtle lighting for your interiors
- Wall panels as the bottom wall of the kitchen
- Building with glass fronts fits perfectly into the landscape
- Retro dining with bistro chairs
- Great photos on canvas in a room with neutral tones
- tent with children's drawings
- Modern fitted kitchen with cooking island brings home Italian style
- Nordic air inside the cave
- Living Trends 2015 – clean room wall is a modern idea
Setting up small rooms – useful tips and tricks
Your house has small parts and you do not know how it can create light and airy? We provide tips and tricks that will help you in this task helpful.
The establishment of small parts - design solutions unconventional
We show you some inspiration on how to set up small parts - for example this loft in Canada. It has been completely renovated and transformed. We take you on a virtual tour and tell you what problems had to fight the new owner. The room was so small that there was no space for a dining room. The designers opted for a kitchen counter with a dining area, so that more free space for the living room remains. A couch in the living room without back lets sunlight in the living room. Furniture has been specially selected, which can also be used later to move a larger apartment. A high wall unit with many shelves and cabinets TV optimally exploited the ceiling height and space. Table brilliant service replaces the table successfully. The bedroom is separated by a sliding door from the lounge. He highlighted yellow. A photo wall art adds extra comfort inside.
The establishment of small parts - practical life advice
Here are some tips on how to be little room is perfectly set up and what are the common mistakes that you should avoid. Focus on the positive aspects of the apartment - this small loft has a beautiful view - the best comes through the curtains to his advantage. To the apartment to suit your personal needs - here the owner of the apartment, for example, hiding the washer and dryer in a walk-in closet. Avoid separating the different areas of the house, set up instead a living space open. Transparent glass furniture, like a table or plastic chairs can make it visually larger space. Decorate small apartment with colorful home accessories - such as decorative pillows on the couch.
Service space in the living room
Placing small office space at home
The small kitchen seem larger white
Flowers for decoration