- A hotel in the sixties atmosphere in Barcelona
- Public art installations with plants of Alexis Tricoire
- Garden Furniture DIY-20 creative designs for terrace
- Collection of tables Gaetano Pesce Limited Clever optical water
- Glass fronted building offers spectacular views of the skyline of Los Angeles
- Open kitchen with elegant wood character
- 23 decorating ideas for kids room with pitched roof
- Simple wall shelf with secret compartment – "Clopen" Torafu of Architects
- Bright dining room to the front window
- Bedside silver, meets flowers wall
Small apartment with eclectic furnishings – bold patterns and colors
It is very brave to fill a small apartment with a pattern so the color and furniture, but the designer Mens Lindsay Craig sent the plan and it really works!
Setting small apartment - Mens designer Lindsay Craig
Behind the sofa is a little convenient that hides a black cover ugly ventilation. Over a black accent in the room accentuates the rest of the colors, "says Lindsay.
Setting small apartment - a small room bigger
You can not tell from this point of view, but the coffee table is actually two meters long. Friends of Lindsay Mens Craig did not know how the furniture would fit in this compact area, but the simple chair and a large wall mirror shine are near the small room. Meanwhile red tulips stand out a coherent set of blue glass vases.
Lindsay turned his lane in a small gallery of photographs. The seat is perfect for putting on shoes, placing heavy bags with food or used as an extra seat when guests come over.
Esszbereich in the living room
Lindsay used a small seating area in the living room and created an elegant dining room glass and metal furniture combined with clean lines. The Roundtable provides a smooth transition, while the lightweight design chairs make it less visible in the open concept.
In the first week after moving into his new apartment, Lindsay was 20 cm wide stripes painted on the wall to create an accent in the living room. At the end of the dark gray stripes are ideal for coral paint and feces.
"I think we should focus on the well-built beautiful things, even if you have to cut round corners elsewhere," says Lindsay. "For example, at first I wanted to tear the carpet in the room, but I have the sheepskin put to save money because I was already focused on the dresser." This room feels greater with large windows without curtains and other embellishments.
Decorate with paint
Lindsay is really successful, intense blue combine dark pink accents and bright yellow and shiny brass. Blankets and pillows to the beautiful jewelry hanging on a whimsical stand on the dresser.