- marble floors and mosaic bath
- Kitchen with wooden panels in green
- 35 ideas for Halloween costumes, inspired by demonic beings
- 13 Tips for privacy in the garden – creating more intimacy
- Light furniture look shabby
- Backlight on the oval table in wood
- Art installation from EUR pallets provides quiet island for readers
- Creative Home Office Furniture – 20 Ideas for unique interior
- 15 decorating ideas to make your own wedding flowers, garlands and table decorations
- Select Design Bed – Tips for Buying Kids Furniture
Convert side table for flower pots in the Garden – DIY building idea
We love the cute concept, to find a good new use for old things. Especially if the new idea is so clever that encourages us to implement immediately. Such is the case with this beautiful DIY project how to convert a table in flower pots.
convert old planters in the table
A few months ago, the neighbor creator undressed and threw a large ceramic pot. She knew that the large planters was beautiful and worth it, if you saved! Your garden terrace was full of flowering planters, but some tables were missing. As a result, she changed the flowers in buckets table in minutes! The design is decorated with beautiful shells and custom.
The materials are very simple and not so expensive. A large flower pots, pool filter sand, shells or other decorations, round glass table and some non-slip material.
turn planters in the table quickly
Fill the flower pot with pool filter sand pool. It's cheap, clean and white. You can use the same type for your vases or other arrangements. You can add only decorative colored sand up or granules. There is no idea of the costs for the whole pot because it is too large.
Then you collect (or buy) beautiful decorations like shells, starfish, sea glass, etc. This is what you can use to decorate the top of the table. When decorating, you always try to use these elements that cause a memory in his mind. It makes your design more meaningful and sentimental. You can also your children participate in the project by making them to order molds and paint a soft heart with fingers.
The next step is to install four-foot self-adhesive rubber above the flower bucket. Now it is time to put your glass table! What we find particularly interesting is that you can exchange the items for each season. Put this beautiful DIY idea today and enjoy a refreshing drink in the garden.
The idea is Kim Wilson / Sand & Sisal