- DIY fabric headboard
- Self-Assembled clothes rack successfully replace the wardrobe
- Favorite Chiara Stella Home
- 18 Summer Maritime decoration ideas for indoors and outdoors
- Shower curtains ideas for designs for the modern bathroom interior
- Select a wallpaper for children's rooms – Wall to feel
- Modern living room furniture in solid wood and exotic colored
- Contemporary wall units – create diversity with modular concepts.
- Bohemian lifestyle – decorating ideas and home trends with feel-good factor
- "Panton Chair" in the garden
Contemporary floor lamps provide subtle lighting for your interiors
We'll show you the elegant ideas on the use of modern lamps inside. Make your mark with contrasting colors or shades allow the lamp to illuminate subtly lounge or dining room - the choice is in your hands!
Contemporary floor lamps - stylish design ideas Italy
The Italian brand offering stylish Casamilano concepts and design solutions for the living room. The company was founded 10 years ago, and waits impatiently for the growth and popularity of popularity. She has successfully participated in this year's fair to live in Milan. The family tries to combine comfort and style in one. The founders follow the traditions of the fathers who were craftsmen. With great attention to detail, they have created to introduce combinations of chic colors for the living room. The lamp plays a major role. Not only they can successfully replace the hanging lamp, modern lamps resemble decorative accessories for the home to be in line with the rest of the installation.
Contemporary floor lamps hanging lamps successfully replace the
If you aspire to the elegant Italian style of life, you can opt for modern streetlights From natural materials -. Wooden leg and shade cloth or paper - they stay close to nature. The colors and textures are mixed, so that in the end the lamp complies with the color of the chair. The design of the lamp allows for flexibility - and they can be used successfully in other areas such as the bedroom or living room. Beige and brown furniture and pastel colors combine perfectly with room white lamp. Streetlights and solid black colors of the walls are well suited for creative types. Be inspired by the ideas of the Italian brand!