- The bright and beautiful colors for multicolor Christmas decorations
- Traditional cuisine
- 9 innovative ideas for desk design for the modern home office
- Make the play area in the children's imaginative and playful
- 15 great ideas for Easter paper crafts with the kids.
- Outdoor carpet | Ethno-flair in the garden
- Ideas for a brightly decorated Christmas tree with striking details
- Romantic gifts and gestures to lovers in Valentine's Day
- Open living room with the image of the painting
- Dining room with a wall of orange flowers
The designer furnishings from a small apartment in Manhattan
This small house was designed by Canadian designer Brendan Kwinter-Schwartz Kerry Dempsey - a marketer who is accustomed to hotel rooms. She does not like the mess and like clean lines and a classic look. And these features are seen in the small Manhattan apartment.
Bright colors in the small and elegant apartment
Ten years ago, Kerry bought the apartment 200 m2 in a listed building in Greenwich Village. It was in the 19th century renovated, with its large windows and double height ceilings, but the apartment itself needs help. Therefore, he gave Brendan the renovation and decoration in order. The designer is responsible for Kwinter & Co. in New York and is known for its luxurious rooms, which act both glamorous, fresh and modern.
Multifunctional furniture in the small apartment
Even small spaces can express a beautiful style. The white is classic modern and fresh, lightly spiced with colorful decorative pillows and blankets. It is modern, light and airy.
To use the maximum space, furniture generally have two functions. This is an important aspect for a small room. The Parsons chairs with white covers are transformed from armchair in the lounge chairs at the dining table.
For the coffee table just lift, fold and there is a large dining table. The large mirror leaning against the wall reflects light and gives the impression of space. Since the room is in the attic, ceilings are not that high. But the color is a bright yellow wall nest.
There is always room for a small bar