- Inspired by Scandinavian iron planters – Linne of Röshults
- Making the kitchen walls and floor with chipboard
- Implementation Apartment – Tips and tricks for optimal use of space
- Colorful decorative accents
- Contemporary wall – original concept for mood lighting
- Concrete building with a flat roof of K2 – minimalist architecture in Japan
- Luxury Hotel Design by Marcel Wanders – Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht
- Apartment for students
- designs office chair for effective learning in the nursery
- Photo with wooden frame on the piano
Shop Hay House in Copenhagen
Back from Copenhagen, I wanted to tell you about this wonderful city and especially one of its many shops interior design.
Welcome to Hay House at 61 Ostergade street. It must first pass through a hallway littered with plants then take the lift to the shop.
There, you expect a lot of decorative objects Scandinavian style said. On two floors, you can discover or re discover the splendid brand design (chairs, rugs, children's toys, lamps, vases, candle holders etc. . . . ) objects.
I hope I have given you want to discover the Scandinavian design.
Do not hesitate to find the entire collection of the Hay Shop!