- Original storage boxes mounted asymmetrically
- Succulent plants with pots of original flowers as decoration in the house
- Modern Pool House Design in Australia with natural shading
- Innovative designer Poltrona Armchair Pink improves room acoustics
- Large swimming pool with mosaic tiles and ceiling panels
- Wallcovering Stone Glamorous evaluates home
- Three-arm floor lamp in the living room
- Find the right umbrella – you need to do
- Dining room set in black
- A romantic symbol in white bath
Camping tent set up – instructions and tips on terrain selection
In this article you will learn how to build your tent quickly, and what to avoid when choosing land. Fast Photo instructions will come to you for help.
Camping Tent - instructions and important notes
If you are fascinated by just about tents, and have recently purchased a new tent, you must first get used to the tent. Read the instruction manual and follow. Practice several times up and dismantling of the tent in the garden before heading to the campsite. Tents come with some rods of different sizes. Highlight of the same length with a color that you can better guide pole tents located on the site. Test the tent if it's tight - you can spray the seals with water. Never pitch your tent near the fire - there is always a risk of fire.
Camping tent set - choose the appropriate field
Select the appropriate field - looking for a dry place and avoid the lowlands - when it rains, these areas are certainly flooded. Put your tent on a high floor. Make sure the ground protects against sunlight. Never install the tent on a hill - When you fall asleep with his head down, you wake up with a headache for you. Avoid trees. Before setting up the tent, remove stones and other objects that are sharp and can tear the fabric. If you need to set up the tent in windy conditions, ask your friends for help. Otherwise, you risk that the tent fly and you have to spend hours to take care of him. The tent should be set up as tight as possible - rain, the fabric may hang otherwise.