- Modern lighting combines art and technology in a
- Covered terrace in front of the house of modern design
- Wall decoration with frames
- TILT reading chair design provides maximum protection of privacy
- Inflatable turtle offer flexibility in outdoor events
- Lamp "Dear Ingo" in classic interior
- Modern bathroom with view
- Apartment renovation – small studio gets new look
- Stay with blue windows
- Renovated house has a new modern look – the homemade project
Camping tent set up – instructions and tips on terrain selection
In this article you will learn how to build your tent quickly, and what to avoid when choosing land. Fast Photo instructions will come to you for help.
Camping Tent - instructions and important notes
If you are fascinated by just about tents, and have recently purchased a new tent, you must first get used to the tent. Read the instruction manual and follow. Practice several times up and dismantling of the tent in the garden before heading to the campsite. Tents come with some rods of different sizes. Highlight of the same length with a color that you can better guide pole tents located on the site. Test the tent if it's tight - you can spray the seals with water. Never pitch your tent near the fire - there is always a risk of fire.
Camping tent set - choose the appropriate field
Select the appropriate field - looking for a dry place and avoid the lowlands - when it rains, these areas are certainly flooded. Put your tent on a high floor. Make sure the ground protects against sunlight. Never install the tent on a hill - When you fall asleep with his head down, you wake up with a headache for you. Avoid trees. Before setting up the tent, remove stones and other objects that are sharp and can tear the fabric. If you need to set up the tent in windy conditions, ask your friends for help. Otherwise, you risk that the tent fly and you have to spend hours to take care of him. The tent should be set up as tight as possible - rain, the fabric may hang otherwise.