- Design wooden balcony
- Gray-blue wall in the living room
- Modern wooden house on the rock on the coast of Nova Scotia
- Individual solutions for shading – Patio Canopy
- The prism designer kitchen with innovative kitchen countertop concept
- Go on a world tour with the retro wallpaper design of PIXERS
- Interior Design with colors how colors affect our mood?
- Dining table with leather chairs
- Modern weekend home in Slovakia
- Fiddling Christmas tree decorations – 29 ideas for trailers felt
Camping tent set up – instructions and tips on terrain selection
In this article you will learn how to build your tent quickly, and what to avoid when choosing land. Fast Photo instructions will come to you for help.
Camping Tent - instructions and important notes
If you are fascinated by just about tents, and have recently purchased a new tent, you must first get used to the tent. Read the instruction manual and follow. Practice several times up and dismantling of the tent in the garden before heading to the campsite. Tents come with some rods of different sizes. Highlight of the same length with a color that you can better guide pole tents located on the site. Test the tent if it's tight - you can spray the seals with water. Never pitch your tent near the fire - there is always a risk of fire.
Camping tent set - choose the appropriate field
Select the appropriate field - looking for a dry place and avoid the lowlands - when it rains, these areas are certainly flooded. Put your tent on a high floor. Make sure the ground protects against sunlight. Never install the tent on a hill - When you fall asleep with his head down, you wake up with a headache for you. Avoid trees. Before setting up the tent, remove stones and other objects that are sharp and can tear the fabric. If you need to set up the tent in windy conditions, ask your friends for help. Otherwise, you risk that the tent fly and you have to spend hours to take care of him. The tent should be set up as tight as possible - rain, the fabric may hang otherwise.