- Tinker Claus Himself – 20 great ideas and DIY instructions
- Outdoor shower with wooden floor
- Original pattern wallpaper and wall stickers decorate any room
- Full Color Makeup Accessories
- Coffee table with double function
- Colorful patchwork rugs
- Sommerdeko Make your own idea with colorful paper ice cream cones for children
- Camping Cookware MSR – stacked inside one another to save space
- Bio ethanol fireplace in top quality – charming, safe, environmentally friendly
- Rustic decorating ideas for a living room in country style
Swimming pool in the garden build – tips that will help you plan
The swimming pool in the garden is no longer a luxury - more and more families are opting for an outdoor pool. It is the pool design in harmony with the design of the garden and also increases the value of the property. Which supports the construction work to save money - but we have to respect it.
Swimming pool in the garden - Types of pools
Of course, you first need to choose the right location for a swimming pool in the garden. Optimal is a place near the house where there are large trees. So the question arises, what shape and size must be the swimming pool. The choice of the pelvis closely connected. Those who opt for a pool prefabricated steel or fiberglass, it just needs things to consider - the pools are available in a rectangular shape. You can be the easiest way to install and are therefore well suited for beginners. If some available knowledge, solid construction with Isosteinen recommended. They offer flexibility as regards the shape of the pool, in any case must be strengthened and cemented. The latest variant is of course the concrete pool - very durable and easy to clean. That in any case choose this alternative, prefer to hire a company to expensive task.
With paper - The swimming pool in the garden
Once the construction of the pool is finished, it should be covered with paper. The following rules apply - the coating more difficult freeform pool. Some manufacturers offer pieces of film pieces / included angle /, others offer a full bag. The individual pieces of film are connected to a welding machine, hot air, or by cold welding - and then the sealing is completed.
Who is not yet ready to build your own pool itself, may appoint a construction company with her - NJ pools are professionals before - seen here are their projects of recent years.
Swimming pool in the garden - look natural
Swimming pools with concrete and irregularly shaped
Swimming Pool Isosteinen
Beautiful garden with waterfall