- Restaurant LAH!
- Seating Area in the garden to take advantage of your personal oasis of peace
- Cheap Costumes for Women Online – 20 Ideas under 30 €
- Colorful Garden Party
- Reused as antique furniture
- Kitchen on the veranda
- Kitchen island as dining table
- Sleepers exposed
- President of the sail in the 50s Bungalow
Autumn flower arrangement creates itself – Decorate the table fall
If you want to impress your guests, decorate the table autumn festival. Floral and event designer Nathan Johnson has fantastic ideas how easy it is to make a floral arrangement itself. Fall most of the elements of this glamorous floral arrangement should take 2-3 months. Hydrangeas, succulents, scabiosa pods, eucalyptus branches and leaves retain their color longer. Follow the steps in this tutorial and create a dramatic centerpiece with natural charm.
Autumn floral composition, DIY - Material:
- Rose Scissors, knife, floral foam, bowls of small metal, wood paneling, painted gold flowers
- Branches of tree eucalyptus leaf purple star Peegee hydrangea, artichokes, finesse roses, scabiosa pods, small green succulents (Echeveria here).
Autumn flower arrangement done - Instructions
1.Use gold eucalyptus Farpspray spray a deep branch cardboard evenly. Be sure to spray the tops of the plant, not just the sides. Always use spray paint outdoors or in a well ventilated area.
2 Place the floral foam in a bowl of water and leave it in the water, of course, draw, do not dive. Then cut the floral foam into three equal parts.
3 Insert the foam pieces in small metal bowls. You can attach pieces of foam with adhesive tape if necessary. Start with the hydrangeas. Remove the leaves and stem of the cut ends in a sharp angle to insert the foam.
4 Add the artichokes, purple and pink color finesse by cutting the stems, so that only the flowers are visible in the flower arrangement. Add more hydrangeas in a lie. The package must be less than 30 cm to allow for conversation across the table.
Organize your table decoration
1 Insert the disc in the middle of the wooden table. You can stack a bit 'in height.
2 Insert the floral arrangements for hardwood and enter scabiosa pods for texture. Autumn red leaves are always a good option. Put some large succulents at each end and small plants to the plate.