- White living room furniture
- Creative lamp design was ispiriert myth of Icarus and Daedalus
- Fly curtain of colored beads
- Designer desk with integrated light by Roel Huisman
- 62 ideas for a living room in neutral colors
- 2015 Best Furniture Designs
- Models painted in colorful paper dining room
- Striped rug and a bunk bed with integrated office
- Covered Patio
- The luxury yacht by Art of Kinetik – wood tones in the interior
Modern L-shaped residential building – When merging indoor and outdoor
Watch Valna house - a modern house in Santa Fe, Mexico City. This is a beautiful residential project by Arquitectura JSA, which was completed in 2012. The team is proud of this project seamless and we are also pleased to share with you. The house combines interior and exterior through large windows and floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors to the spacious L-shaped, minimalist space to offer a comfortable and pleasant stay. The upper floor to ceiling windows bring light and air inside. You can enjoy the scenery summer flowering the privacy of your living room.
Modern Home in Mexico
This modern detached house is to use spaces and the maximum total area of construction. It 'was the first condition of the Customer for the project. In response, the architects chose an L-shape for the home. Have connected the two gardens to maximize depth of field.
Modern house opens onto the courtyard
The kitchen has a magnificent view over the terrace and the "wall of plants." Admission is also solid glass. The entire space gives you the feeling of freedom and relaxation, it is surrounded by glass and nature. lush vegetation in the garden is part of the installation. In the house you use a lot of wood, which enhances the natural feeling. facade is clean and pure white. The color palette is based on the natural beauty of materials such as limestone, wood and concrete.
Garden wall with plants
Folding glass doors
spacious and minimalist
The lighting in the living room