- Cat Den "Jerry"
- The wall panel mural, painting on glass and scullery combined
- Futuristic Installation – how the interior of the future?
- Flos Modern pendant lighting – designs by famous designers
- Installing modern studio with an industrial touch
- Painted furniture
- The wooden floor and balcony appearance and weather resistance
- Brown leather sofa in living room with fireplace
- Make solar table lamp itself – a cozy ambience in the garden
- Harmony and exclusive holiday resort in the Maldives Velassaru
The coach house on a hillside impressed with massive concrete structure
This modern house on a slope called the coach house and was designed by Chilean architect Pedro Gubbins. The architect designed the house for him and his family as a refuge in the woods. The property is situated on a slope and therefore the step-like structure. With its simple but original architectural style, this cottage is a nice place to spend the weekend of family fun.
The coach house on a hill with a massive concrete construction
The coach house on a hill impressed not only with an interesting architectural style, but also with the massive concrete structure. The main part of the house consists of a solid block of concrete with a rectangular shape and large panoramic windows that provide a beautiful view. The slope implies a step-like structure of the property. Therefore, the roof was used as a terrace where you can relax under the sun.
The front of the bus home
rockery in the garden
Modern interior in the bus home on a hill
The architect is well done, the boundary between interior and exterior space mix well. Huge glass door leading to the courtyard and a large bay window in the rear lounge beautiful views of the natural surroundings sliding. Natural stone floor and roof wood siding give the interior a natural touch. Particularly striking are the concrete stairs in the middle of the house, surrounded on two sides by glass walls. The Hill House was designed and built deliberately in line with the natural environment.
Concrete stairs in the middle of the living room
A seating area with sliding glass
Direct access to the garden
Minimalist bedroom furniture
Rear garden of the house
Omnibus concrete house
The large roof terrace is
Bay window overlooking the woods back
The bus home in the evening
Architectural plans of the building