- Lamp in the bathroom – moisture protection, installation and material selection
- The bright hallway
- 32 ideas for interior decoration plants – creative containers and packages
- Use floral motifs Sommerdeko for fresh ideas to make your own
- 20 original ideas and fresh design for balcony and roof terrace
- The modular partition Pickup by Benjamin Hubert
- bathroom tiles blue dove
- Minimalist House in Switzerland by Victor Vasilev
- The Wasted Landscape Project impressive art installation from CD
- Flower bed linen for more romance
Construction – Project for modern solid concrete house and glass
A modern solid concrete house was designed as an extension of an existing building. The architects have used Henry Goss by a creative project that narrow field.
Modern massive house - a challenge for architects
Architects Henry Goss voted the project of a modern house with the specifics of the field. Located near the city of Christchurch harbor on the south coast of England, the building is surrounded by traditional style houses. The one-story house has a large glass facade, allowing light into the room. The architecture opens onto the courtyard - large windows offer a view of the small Japanese-style garden. Due to the sophisticated use of glass and the many windows, the architects designed a small but very bright home.
Modern massive house with carefully planned spaces
The house consists of three floors. In the basement are the bedrooms of the parents. On the first floor is the open plan room that combines the living room, dining room and kitchen in a multi-functional space. The latest third floor are two rooms / cottages located. A balcony overlooking the harbor and the nearby nature reserve. As solar wood blinds were installed on the second floor windows. Concrete is the connecting element in the design - its rough beauty inspired both on the front and inside. The walls and the floor are untreated concrete. Accents are set with elegant furnishings. Built-in lights provide subtle lighting in the evening. It is a large modern house, built in contrast to the surrounding houses in a minimalist style. The project should be completed in 2014.
Courtyard garden in the Japanese style
Outdoor staircase connects the balcony garden
Living room furniture
Reading corner in the living room
Wood blinds provide privacy
House plan concrete
Bauskizze - vorraussichtlisch the project will be completed in 2014