- Extraordinary designer home furnishings, wooden Carpanelli
- Colorful Decorative Pillows – Beautiful decorations and ideas for home sewing
- Extreme Ufogel Design House offers a holiday experience
- Office design with white furniture
- Design chairs in candy colors
- Convertible Baby Crib with modern design for the new nursery
- Operation Florakids – exclusive bath for children in bright colors
- Light wood in the dining room
- Get the sea into your living room – Nano Aquarium
- Blocks firefighting and industrial kitchen ceiling in the kitchen with silvery white
The most beautiful destinations – summer holiday in Amalfi Italy
One of the most beautiful destinations and popular vacation destination for celebrities like Colin Farrell, Angelina Jolie and Anthony Hopkins, the Amalfi Coast offers some of the most spectacular beaches in the world. Over time, it is synonymous with luxury, beautiful nature and buildings with a long history. The coast stretches on the Sorrento peninsula, the Italian province of Salerno. Since the 18th century it was a popular destination, but has gained popularity in the 1900s, the following investments in the region.
The Amalfi Coast - one of the most beautiful destinations in the world
Amalfi, Positano, Ravello, Minori and Sorento are the five largest resorts on the coast / Italian Amalfi Coast /. All these cities were small fishing village, now they are in any case the beads of the most beautiful and exclusive destinations of the Italian Riviera. These small towns, with only about 5,000 each for their beautiful architecture, typical, very popular in the Mediterranean region.
Positano and Amalfi are the pearls of the Amalfi Coast, and attract tourists from all over the world with their beautiful harbors. Wooden fishing boats and luxury yachts are next to each other, while the four and five star hotels behind lush gardens. Ravello is one of the most romantic destinations in the world, while the history and fan culture Minori gathered from around the world. There are ruins over 2000 years ago the Roman period. Even then, the coast was a famous seaside resort. Additional points of interest include Villa Cymbrone in Ravello, Amalfi Cathedral and many others.
Dream Vacation in Italy - the most beautiful destinations
The southern town of Positano to Vietri sul Mare is connected by a scenic route. It winds through the mountains, tiles and still near the sea Tourists can admire the views of the Tyrrhenian Sea. Anyone who has been fascinated by this dream destination is, can rent a villa for a reasonable price. If you are looking for a mix of culture, tourism and beach holidays, the towns of Amalfi are your most beautiful destinations. Take a virtual tour of this beautiful Italian destination!