- 33 Autumn decoration ideas elegant in white for a stylish interior
- Individually designed room
- Camping Campo Base Hostel in Bonn – an ideal destination for a city break
- Contemporary wardrobe with found objects is encouraged recycling old furniture
- Patterned wallpaper gives the living room and modern elegance
- Glass floor
- Dining room and living room
- Screenshot of the city back into the living room (subject to Stuttgart)
- Individual or play with patterns – upholstery modern furniture?
- Design chair donut-Ju Ru – Furniture Design Ideas Yu-Fen-Lo
Minimalist house in an idyllic location in the pine forest
We present a minimalist house with an idyllic setting, surrounded by a pine forest. The project architect studios Xpiral happy with a natural concept. The house fits perfectly into the landscape. The terrain is irregular and complex. The architects have tried to integrate the building into the environment and modeled a one-piece construction. For the closed track, the house overlooks the forest.
Minimalist house on the hill
Xpiral chose a minimalist house with environmentally friendly approach for the design of the extended family. The ground floor is on a slope. A large garden offers ample parking for all family members. While the wall is abundant glazing on one side to the other part of the building is closed. The facade of the house is rough and close to nature - the architects have used stones from the surrounding area during construction. The facade is covered with wood. The roof was partially planted with local species of plants. For good insulation are special designs and high-tech materials.
Minimalist house with modern interiors
Thank you for good insulation and good ventilation is always comfortable in the house. The spatial distribution was coordinated with the function of each part. The kitchen is very bright, the dining room - spacious and comfortable. The show was divided into two - a living room and home office. The rooms overlook the forest. The pine forest has a calming effect and is the ideal playground for children. This is a minimalist house, which has become the new home of a family in Spain. Enjoy the gallery!
Kitchen and dining room
Room on the ground floor
The living room with floor to ceiling high windows
Flat roof and front window
House on a hill with stone wall
Porch - wooden stairs, stone wall and glass facade
Blinds protect the private area
Modern lighting - house on a hill
Erddach and pool
Wooden fence surrounded the house
House in the pine forest in Spain
The modern and minimalist architecture - Map
Minimalist House Bauskizze
Exciting minimalist home in Austria