- Setting up small rooms – useful tips and tricks
- Eames Plastic Chairs by Charles & Ray Eames
- Living with Feelings mezzanine
- control system on the wall
- Futuristic Jewelry Gallery houses over 3,500 pieces of jewelry
- Flashy neon sign with ducks
- Create hillside garden and terrace design – tips from the pros
- Home Inspiration
- Darius Curatolo artistic decorative coatings
- Building Barbecue – these tips will help in planning
Tile bath home
The uniqueness of the Spanish cement tiles is the splendor of its models. Available with a concrete tile mosaic floor is always the highlight of any size and ensures a dramatic effect. Tiles are in fact designed specifically to ground, but can also be installed on the wall.
Whether you use Moroccan cement tiles in your bathroom, on the balcony, to the terrace, a restaurant, a hotel, an embassy or buildings for public purposes, the end result is always impressive.
Cement tiles with emerging models Moroccan in Spain as part of a production process of hydraulic. The process of hydraulic production was developed in the mid-19th century. However, soil cement tiles produced in this way reached until the next century very popular.
More information about: http://www.buntesmarokko.de/