- Water in the garden is a relaxed setting – ideas for Moat
- Design Ideas for saving space in modern living Japanese
- Which species for wood floor and there is what you should consider
- The life of Mima
- Salon titatoni
- Accumulation terrace – What you should consider when planning
- Bedroom style romantic angle
- Prefab pavilion from recycled euro-pallets of Avatar Achitettura
- Collection of hairy shaggy carpet Carpet Sign Bast
- Brown sofa and red accents
Tile bath home
The uniqueness of the Spanish cement tiles is the splendor of its models. Available with a concrete tile mosaic floor is always the highlight of any size and ensures a dramatic effect. Tiles are in fact designed specifically to ground, but can also be installed on the wall.
Whether you use Moroccan cement tiles in your bathroom, on the balcony, to the terrace, a restaurant, a hotel, an embassy or buildings for public purposes, the end result is always impressive.
Cement tiles with emerging models Moroccan in Spain as part of a production process of hydraulic. The process of hydraulic production was developed in the mid-19th century. However, soil cement tiles produced in this way reached until the next century very popular.
More information about: http://www.buntesmarokko.de/