- Design solution prakische luxury towels bath Wellness
- 6.5 square meters
- Teepee in nursery
- Creating a garden path advantages of a floor covering made of bricks and clinkers
- Handmade designer bicycles, wooden bikes BSG
- Luxury Anantara Kihavah Resort & Spa-the dream holiday in the Maldives
- Danish design sofa
- Luxury apartment in Vancouver shows timeless style and great view
- "Panton Chair" and black floral wallpaper in the room of modern youth
- Scalloped designer desk with practical design
Tile bath home
The uniqueness of the Spanish cement tiles is the splendor of its models. Available with a concrete tile mosaic floor is always the highlight of any size and ensures a dramatic effect. Tiles are in fact designed specifically to ground, but can also be installed on the wall.
Whether you use Moroccan cement tiles in your bathroom, on the balcony, to the terrace, a restaurant, a hotel, an embassy or buildings for public purposes, the end result is always impressive.
Cement tiles with emerging models Moroccan in Spain as part of a production process of hydraulic. The process of hydraulic production was developed in the mid-19th century. However, soil cement tiles produced in this way reached until the next century very popular.
More information about: http://www.buntesmarokko.de/