- Ballerinas – unique metal sculptures by Regardt van der Meulen
- "Panton Chair" in dinette
- Design armchair in an old building with exposed walls
- Benefits terrace shaded patio awning decorative
- Christmas Paper Crafts – Ideas for upcycling Christmas cards
- Creating a herb garden – garden grow inside tips for cooking herbs
- Room in attic
- Gift Ideas: Give Calendar and stationery for Christmas
- Hostel St.Pauli in Hamburg stunning design – a draft Dreimeta
- Feng Shui design – two tables inspired by nature
Creating a rock garden – the versatile application of boulders
Many people tend to underestimate the diversity of applications of stones in the garden. There is the belief that the rocks are expensive, they need a lot of space in the garden. In fact, it is an idea of cost-effective design. If you want to create a rock garden, here are some suggestions.
Creating a rock garden - where the purchase of rocks?
Boulders and smaller stones you can find in landscaping companies or distributor of stone. Usually, small stones are sold per tonne / weight. Large blocks can be individually weighed. Usually merchants stones may provide, upon request, the stones too. You need to consider how you then you carry the stones in the garden anyway. Small rocks can be worn by both men, more must be moved with a special lifting equipment. If you want to create a rock garden, you need to check all these details in advance.
Creating a rock garden - applications
How and where you can create a rock garden? Stones and water go together very well. So if you have a waterfall in the garden, or a garden pond, you can put the stones as accents. If you have a garden, on a slope, you can use the blocks to avoid Erdschlupf. The important thing is to bury the stones partially in the ground, and to ensure that it does not slip. As landscaping on a slope can be quite complicated, and stones can hurt / extra large stones / person, it is very advisable to hire a company that specializes in the task. What you can do yourself anyway - include a campfire with stones. Large stones can act as benches. The Japanese-style garden utilizes rock as decoration. For maximum effect, you can combine large and small stones. Other sources of inspiration can be found in the images below.
Creating a rock garden - ideas
Fireplace in the garden
Garden on a slope
Furniture seat pads
Pool with stones as decoration